I’ve been in the business of Virtual Assistance for a few months now and I have loved every single day of it.
If you are still on a crossroad and still undecided of what type of online job you would like to pursue, here are some reasons why you would want to be a virtual assistant:
* VA’s work from home. If you miss your hubby or your baby, you can talk and play with them anytime.I don’t have to miss any important milestone in my baby’s life!
* You don’t have to worry about transportation expenses!
* You control your own time!You can take a break whenever you want to!
* Being a VA gives you the opportunity to meet a lot of new people online. You will also learn different cultures cause most of the clients will be based outside of your country.
* You will learn a lot of new things! It’s a constant learning process.
* No routinary work! Every day is a new day with different tasks and projects to work on.
* Constant skill development.
* Being a virtual assistant can be financially rewarding.