While I was busy creating lists and planning for the year ahead, I decided to do something different for myself this year. I will try to do 30 New Things in my life. And I am going to ask you to also help me remember this (esp at times when I don’t feel like it!)
Here they are:
- Create a You Tube music video – yes I am a frustrated singer! I can’t hit high notes like Charice but I know I can sing. So I want to get even just a few minutes of You Tube stardom 🙂
- Get rid one of my fears – I have fear of heights, fear of spiders, fear of cockroaches and a whole lot more. I am still undecided as to what fear I would need to face but I will have to choose one before August 18th.
- Drive my own car – I managed to purchase a car (twice!) but because of financial difficulties in 2010 I had to give it up. Before I hit 30, I am decided to buy another one again and this time I am going to share the driver’s seat with hubby (whether he likes it or not!)
- Travel to a new place – I miss the adventure and thrill of traveling to an unknown place. I miss the thrill of exploring.
- Buy an expensive gift for myself! – IPAD! Yes you’re going to be mine 🙂
- Buy an expensive gift for my parents – I want to buy them a new Television (sshhh don’t tell them!)
- Buy an expensive gift for Hubby – I honestly don’t know what it would be but I hope to buy him something he wanted for years 🙂
- Meet my half brother in person
- Have a full dental work-up
- Visit an orphanage and volunteer time work for them
- Write an Ebook – hopefully an ebook that I can sell
- Pay a stranger’s bill in a grocery
- Stay up all night and watch the sunrise
- Sleep under the stars
- Eat in one of the most expensive restaurant – and try new food 🙂
- Ride a roller coaster
- Travel through plane
- Get me or my virtual assistant biz featured in one of the local magazines / website or TV shows
- Go back to school
- Meet one of my clients in person
- Try our Zipline
- Loose 20lbs
- Have an appointment with a dermatologist
- Do something good for the environment
- Have a photo shoot by a professional photographer
- Become a Guest Speaker
- Learn a new skill – either advance web design or graphic design skills
- Get it touch with my biological mom
- Go back to school!
I still have 232 days to complete all of them 🙂
What about you? What do you want to achieve before you hit your 30th birthday?